Continental Intern - Cybersecurity in Fort Mill, South Carolina
Intern - Cybersecurity
Fort Mill, SC
Continental Tire has been around for 150 years, we’ve been changing the way the world moves while making it more safe, smart, sustainable, and accessible to all. Our Fort Mill, SC location is seeking a highly self-motivated and detail-oriented intern to join our Information Technology group! The ideal candidate has excellent communication skills, is dependable and accountable.
Are you ready to shape the future with us?
The Cybersecurity Intern will be responsible for:
Working with the eCommerce Team on the following:
• Harden the B2B web application security
• Support OWASP [Open Web Application Security Project]
• Focus on Top 10 threats/issues
• Support penetration testing
• Assist with the implementation / integration of the OWASP SonarQube in development automation process.
Collaborating with the Regional Cybersecurity Specialist on awareness communication to the end user community for the Top 5 Cybersecurity threats and how our user can help mitigate the risk.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
• Competitive pay
• Hands on experience with the team
• Project experience
• Company lunch and learns
• And more benefits that come with working for a global industry leader!
• Currently enrolled in a US accredited degree program
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Must have and maintain a minimum GPA of a 2.8
• Proficient Microsoft Office products (Word, Outlook, Excel)
• Able to work a minimum of 20 hours per week during normal business hours
• Able to work 25+ hours per week during normal business hours
• Working toward a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Technology with a focus on Cybersecurity
• Experience with graphics applications (Adobe, Photoshop, etc.)
• Strong communications skills
• Well organized and ability to work autonomously
• Continental is not able to pay relocation expenses for this opportunity
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Business Area Tires offers the perfect tires for a wide range of different applications - from cars, trucks and buses to special vehicles, bicycles and motorcycles. Through continuous investment in Research & Development, Continental makes a major contribution to safe, cost-effective and ecologically efficient mobility. The portfolio of the Business Area Tires includes services for the tire trade and for fleet applications, as well as digital management systems for tires.
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.