Continental Shift Sequencer in Clinton, Mississippi
Continental Tire has been around for nearly 150 years, we’ve been changing the way the world moves while making it more safe, smart, sustainable and accessible to all. Our Clinton, MS, location is seeking a Shift Sequencer to join our manufacturing team.
Are you ready to shape the future with us?
In this role you will be responsible for adjusting the sequenced daily production plan as variables change throughout the shift. You will ensure that the daily production plan is executed by production.
• Adapt the Daily Production Plan to changes during the shift and coordinate with the respective Production departments as needed to ensure adherence to the schedule.
• Coordination of the start-up and phase out of articles during the shift.
• Organizing miscellaneous planning activities such as PMs, downtime, trials or others as needed.
• Participate in process improvement projects.
• Participate in the daily BT2 for your respective areas and attend other production meetings as required.
• Provide feedback and reports of activities during shift and established/corrective actions taken.
• Responsible for the KPI reporting of the Sequencing department.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
• Immediate Benefits
• Paid Time Off
• Employee Discounts
• Annual Bonus
• Employer 401(k) Match
• And more benefits that come with working for a global industry leader!
• High School diploma/GED
• ISO and TS knowledge
• Experience with Microsoft office suite
• 5 year manufacturing experience or Bachelor Degree and Internship
• Bachelor’s Degree
• SAP and ERP experience
• Tire process & manufacturing knowledge
• Planning knowledge
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Business Area Tires offers the perfect tires for a wide range of different applications - from cars, trucks and buses to special vehicles, bicycles and motorcycles. Through continuous investment in Research & Development, Continental makes a major contribution to safe, cost-effective and ecologically efficient mobility. The portfolio of the Business Area Tires includes services for the tire trade and for fleet applications, as well as digital management systems for tires.
Logistics, Manufacturing Operations and Production
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.209.7425. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.