Continental Quality Assurance Manager in Clinton, Mississippi
Quality Assurance Manager
Continental Tire has been around for nearly 150 years, we’ve been changing the way the world moves while making it more safe, smart, sustainable and accessible to all. Our Clinton, MS, location is seeking a Quality Assurance Manager to join our manufacturing team.
Are you ready to shape the future with us?
The Quality Assurance Manager partners with Manufacturing and Product Industrialization acting as the “voice of the customer” at every step in the production process. Leading a team of 4 Quality Engineers and 28 Quality Technicians the Quality Assurance Manager sets the strategic focus and daily activities to ensure quality tires are built.
• Facilitate Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA) with Engineering in conjunction with advanced quality-planning activities and monitor the status throughout production life
• Develop, implement, and sustain quality processes and inspection procedures in manufacturing
• Ensure robust root cause methodology is used and corrective actions implemented when investigating defects or when Non-Conformity is discovered at defect and/or layered audit process
• Management of scrap reduction
• Drive Statistical Process Control (SPC) process in manufacturing process
• Capture and communicate “Process Excellence Data”, Corrective Action status, and Quality Records during Quality Management Review with Leadership team
• Assure compliance to IATF 16949, legal, customer and internal requirements
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
• 5 years’ Automotive Manufacturing Experience
• 3 years’ experience in Quality Product and Process Management
• 2 years’ people management experience
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
• Immediate Benefits
• Paid Time Off
• Employee Discounts
• Annual Bonus
• Employer 401(k) Match
• And more benefits that come with working for a global industry leader!
Do you have experience as a Quality Assurance Manager? Would you like the added challenge of getting a Greenfield Plant up and running? Continental Tire in Clinton, MS, is searching for a Quality Assurance Manager to support launch activities.
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
With its premium portfolio in the car, truck, bus, two-wheel and specialty tire segment, the Tires business area stands for innovative top performance in tire technology. Services for dealers and fleet management as well as digital tire monitoring and management systems are further areas of focus. The aim is to contribute to safe, economical and sustainable mobility.
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.