Continental Material Handler- Mixing in Clinton, Mississippi
Material Handler- Mixing
Continental Tire has been around for nearly 150 years, we’ve been changing the way the world moves while making it more safe, smart, sustainable and accessible to all. Our Clinton, MS, location is seeking a Manufacturing Material Handler II Mixing to join our manufacturing team.
Are you ready to shape the future with us?
Material Handler II- Mixing must be able to read specs, know all tire components used in Mixing, and follow safety and quality standards.
• Assists with operating the Mixer, including sequencing, exchange of pallets, rubber containers, and control panel operations
• Monitor weight measurement process for each type compound.
• Work with Mixing Management Systems (MMS)
• Assist with exchange of pallets, containers, and trolleys
• Practice and follow tolerances and standards for chemical weights
• Possess and apply problem solving skills in case of machine cycle issues
• Operate a forklift when required
• Follow recipe weight measurements and ensure accuracy
• Read specifications, use hand tools, and gauging devices, to monitor current and ongoing product quality
• React quickly to equipment downtime or other extraordinary condition, and must notify supervision whenever such conditions occur
• Perform actions with a control panel interface, both automatic and manual
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
• Immediate Benefits
• Paid Time Off
• Employee Discounts
• Annual Bonus
• Employer 401(k) Match
• And more benefits that come with working for a global industry leader!
High School Diploma/GED
Successful completion of a minimum WorkKeys
-Applied Math 3
-Reading for Information 4
-Locating Information 5
- Ability to work rotating shifts days, nights, weekends
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Business Area Tires offers the perfect tires for a wide range of different applications - from cars, trucks and buses to special vehicles, bicycles and motorcycles. Through continuous investment in Research & Development, Continental makes a major contribution to safe, cost-effective and ecologically efficient mobility. The portfolio of the Business Area Tires includes services for the tire trade and for fleet applications, as well as digital management systems for tires.
Manufacturing Operations and Production
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.