Continental Sales and Marketing Analyst in Auburn Hills, Michigan
Sales and Marketing Analyst
Auburn Hills, MI
Continental Automotive is one of the largest automotive manufacturers in the world and a leader in automated driving. Through our pioneering technologies and services, we’re changing the future of mobility to make it more safe, smart, and sustainable. Our Auburn Hills, MI location is seeking a highly self-motivated and detail-oriented Sales & Marketing Analyst to join our Continental Engineering Services (CES) team. The ideal candidate has a creative mind and experience with social media advertising.
Are you ready to shape the future with us?
• Role responsibilities will be a variety of sales and marketing topics for an engineering service provider incorporated in a worldwide leading automotive supplier.
• Develops, maintains, and implements internal and external marketing materials, programs, and processes, such as flyers, brochures, promotions, merchandising, and advertising.
• Help achieve sales business goals through effective marketing materials and programs
• Partners with key business supporters to execute product or service program positioning and ensures it is integrated throughout internal and external communications
• Identifies and qualifies prospective clients for organization’s product or service via management of Company website and LinkedIn page
• Supports design, development, and execution of structured go to market plans for single or multiple, diverse products or services with substantial financial impact to the organization
• Develops structured product or service marketing plans
• Work closely with Business Development manager and Account Managers to support and sometimes lead introductions, NDAs, Terms and Conditions reviews, and credit terms
• Support key acquisition activities including strategy development and market analysis
• Provides the team with the tools and information to effectively attract and retain customers
• Coordinates and oversees the execution of advertising and promotional programs to ensure targets are met
• Leads the marketing events and tradeshows for CES
• Identifies market opportunities and tradeshows aligned with business interests of CES
• Networks and interacts with outside customer contracts and senior internal and external personnel to represent the organization
• Drives the marketing program through advertising, brochures, flyers, presentation, and online marketing
• Develops and maintains strong working relationship with multiple internal business groups and external vendors, and maintains the ability to analyze the needs of the sales force, legal, compliance, and branding guidelines
• Analyzes complex sales needs and provides support in execution of sales business plans utilizing marketing initiatives
• Develops and continually maintains strong, collaborative working relationships across cross-functional teams
• Acquisition lead for Perception development kits
• Ability to work with social media tools like LinkedIn and manage it for regional topics
• Support and backup for the sale/account management in sales offers, contract and invoice management
• Work with global team to ensure alignment of key message and collaboration of ideas and best practices
• Ability to learn: Interested in understanding the technical product portfolio and is able to learn
• Comply with corporate policies
• Understand financials
• Follow established process and use the sales tools during process
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
• Immediate Benefits
• Paid Time Off
• Tuition & Employee Discounts
• Annual Bonus
• Employer 401(k) Match
• And more benefits that come with working for a global industry leader!
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related discipline
• Minimum of 2 years sales and marketing experience
• Experienced with providing feedback, improvement ideas, planning and scheduling of marketing events
• Knowledge of the principles, practices, and standard methodologies of sales coupled with knowledge of standard marketing programs
*Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
*Continental is not able to pay relocation expenses for this opportunity.
• 5+ years of sales and marketing experience
• Effective use and knowledge of social media tools like LinkedIn
• Able to use effective oral communication to present ideas and explain material to a variety of audiences
• Ability to work with internal and external customers
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
As an engineering and production partner, Continental Engineering Services (CES) develops customized solutions for technologically challenging tasks in automotive and industrial industries. Become a part of a strong team and help us ensure that future mobility becomes more user-friendly, drive-efficient, safe and comfortable.
Marketing and Sales
Autonomous Mobility and Safety (AMS)
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.